- You can use ear cleaning cotton to remove dust and dirt between keyboards.
- Mold formation can occur in hard-to-reach places. To clean these places more easily and ensure hygiene, you can soak the ends of ear cleaning cotton in bleach and leave it in the problematic area for 1-2 hours, then clean the moldy area with warm water.
- You can use ear cleaning cotton to gently clean your jewellery.
- Instead of carrying your perfume bottle in your bag, place the tips of the ear cleaning cotton in your bag after moping it with your perfume and putting it in a locked bag. You can apply the perfumed part to your neck and wrists by removing ear cleaning cotton from the bag when you need it.• When you do handicrafts with your children, you can combine ear cleaning cotton to create a variety of stars or snowflakes.
- Fun face painting activities with your children you can use ear cleaning cotton instead of applicator.
- To easily open your jammed, barely opened zippers, you can apply the tips of ear cleaning cottons on your zipper after dipping them in a small piece of olive oil.